It was a privilege in April to work with a talented group of Executive Assistants in Muscat, Oman. The 2 day training took place at the beautiful 5 star Grand Hyatt Hotel in Muscat https://muscat.grand.hyatt.com The 5 star hotel caters for all your needs with elegant meeting rooms, spa facilities, restaurants, bars and lounges.
The 2 day Executive Assistant Masterclass was attended by 25 EAs from some of Oman’s top organisations and all the delegates work at CEO and Director level.
Topics covered on the course included the following:
- How to develop your role and exceed expectations
- Increase your understanding of business leaders styles and how to respond effectively
- Strengthen your intuition
- Become the Office Diplomat and discover how to handle confidential information and people discreetly
- Master your communication skills in assertiveness, negotiating, influencing and persuading
- Become a Time Management expert and manage the time thieves in your working day
- Develop skills in project management and complete in class a project management case study
- Increase your personal power by understanding your emotions and how to respond appropriately
- Update your personal brand, style and image
The session also included a web conference with Vickie Sokol Evans, Microsoft Certified Trainer on ‘Time Saving Microsoft Productivity Tips’. http://www.redcapeco.com
Contact us at Global PA Training Academy for further information on our EA & PA Training Programmes globally. firstname.lastname@example.org